PDA

View Full Version : Graspop 2010

Denzin
13th Apr 2010, 14:31
so are there any eirtakus out there up for going to Belgium?

http://www.graspop.be/2010/en/bands.php

75 metal bands over three days. even with flights and camping works out cheaper than oxygen.

^.^Hammy
13th Apr 2010, 14:55
That looks savage \M/ Especially with bullet and mastodon (i <3 mastodon) I would love to go but I can't :( anyway I might be doing oxygen but its a ripoff

tread_softly
17th Apr 2010, 08:23
Not my cup of tea I'm afraid.

Electric Picnic suits me just fine :awesome:

Denzin
21st Apr 2010, 20:51
shame, just announced devil driver and devin Townsend too. ZITOID

Hybridchild
21st Apr 2010, 22:04
Bullet for my valentine getting billed above Amon Amarth.... Thats just wrong!

Denzin
21st Apr 2010, 22:20
i think its billed in order of booking. Devil Driver should be way up there, they are vets of that festival. so dont take the order too seriously.

Hybridchild
21st Apr 2010, 22:25
i think its billed in order of booking. Devil Driver should be way up there, they are vets of that festival. so dont take the order too seriously.

Generally the main list is in order with the few main attractions up the top in order of billing.

So basically all the ones in larger font is the main billing so Bullet would be above Amon Amarth and at least half a dozen other much better bands.

Denzin
21st Apr 2010, 22:28
was kind of differnt last year i guess. just not as obvious,they hav the ones near the top main stage and the others split betwen two. if i remember though, the main stage wasnt that busy when the better bands were playing.

Hybridchild
21st Apr 2010, 23:41
the main stage wasnt that busy when the better bands were playing.

LOL that somewhat restores my faith in humanity, or at least my faith in european metallers.

MarkMI6
22nd Apr 2010, 13:06
Maybe it was an English 21 year-old who designed the webpage and he misread the lineup details.

Denzin
26th Apr 2010, 15:32
Probably, still waiting on the third headliner, someone from this centry/millenium would be nice